Friday, July 20, 2012

Flashback Friday - Pillow Boxes

Welcome to another Flashback Friday!  I love pillow boxes because they are so fast and easy, yet they look fabulous!

Scroll down to the bottom for a video.  :)


I cut the pillow box at 9 inches from the Wrap it up cartridge.


I used Black Diamond Crinkle Ribbon to tie this double bow (see video for tutorial).


I like to cut a bunch of these from patterned cardstock to have ready to go when I need a quick treat box to give away.  They store flat

Here is the video:


Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. You could really get a head start on Christmas gifts by having some of these in stock for quick gift giving. Just add a gift card and voila!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pillow boxes!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are my FAVORITE as well! Love the red/black/white combo!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that red/white with black ribbon! I used pillow boxes cut from K&Co wedding paper pack for mints...fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this one then, still love it now.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. I don't have that cart. What other cart could I use to make these?

    vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi... love your pillow case... its very pretty cute and bright... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips