Friday, July 27, 2012

Flashback Friday - Vintage Flower tutorial

It's Flashback Friday time again!  I posted this tutorial almost a year ago and this is still one of my favorite style flowers to make!  It looks just as pretty using patterned paper with a solid color center.  This is my favorite flower from the Flower Shoppe cartridge!


I used Vintage Cream cardstock from PaperTrey Ink.  I love the pretty color, but it is extra thick and a little harder to cut on the cricut.  I inked the edges with Walnut distress ink.


Here is a video tutorial showing how I made this flower:




Have a wonderful day!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. I will try my hand at it over the weekend.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous results. Love the flower.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning flower and thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flower. Thanks for showing us how to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flower tutorial. I need to use that cartridge more.
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a pretty vintage flower! Thanks for sharing your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Thanks for the tutorial:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire community will probably be thankful to you.
    Also see my website: carton of Cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for searching for more of your
    great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social
    networks
    My site ... tattoo removal

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips