Thursday, July 19, 2012

DT post by Amber - Piggy Birthday Party!

Hello!  This is Amber from My 3 E Scrapbooking posting today at My Craft Spot.  Today I have a cute little shape card made for a Piggy Birthday Party! 


I used my Gypsy and Create A Critter to cut this darling little piggy!  I added a little flag and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from My Craft Spot's Inside & Out - Set #2 stamp set as well as a little birthday hat trimmed in My Craft Spot's Candied Orange Crinkle Ribbon and Orange Divine Twine.


I even added a little curly tail to the back made with Cotton Candy Divine Twine!

I would love for you to stop by my blog My 3 E Scrapbooking for more details and pictures!  Be sure to visit here again tomorrow for another fun Flashback Friday!  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. OK....that little tail is too cute! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like shaped cards. Especially like the piggy tail.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. That is a fun cartridge isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!LOL....OH!How I love it!!Create a Critter cart is one of my favorite!!!Absolutely adorable!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pig. Love the tail.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips