Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Challenge #64 - Oh, Baby!

Hello, my crafty friends!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This weeks Challenge:  Oh, Baby!
 (cards and gifts for baby)

Now it's time for some inspiration from my fabulous design team!

Gwen

I love the soft colors on Gwen's beautiful card!  The giraffe is so sweet - love the button!

Inside:


GiGi

GiGi's card is sooo cute!  I love how each square has a fun element!


The double bow is so fun!



What a fun gift set!  I love Marlene's cute cupcakes!


The fun flowers, buttons, twine and layers on Marlene's card are beautiful!


So pretty!


Bundle of Joy
Sweet Sentiments - Set #2
New Arrival
Tiny Tags

Petal Pink

Tiny Tags

Cotton Candy Divine
Baby Blue Traditional Twine 
Lemon Divine
Strawberry Cupcake
Green Apple Divine


This week's Prize:


Link here for a chance to win!



Happy crafting!


11 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge. I have to make a baby card, I will have join in the fun.

    I love all the cards the DT made. Just beautiful. Your DT is amazing!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards you all made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing inspiring cards!!!! So much beauty. I want the stamp set so bad. It is so cute and perfect for the baby tags:) I will have fun with this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects DT. Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    Judys Handmade Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my what precious dt samples! thanks for another fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job DT, thanks for all the inspiration!Thanks for the fun challenge.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a fun challenge and great job DT! You all rock!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job by the DT, all projects are adorable. would really love to win this stamp set!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips