Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Bundle of Joy

Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets.  My Design Team members have created some really fun baby projects for you today!

Today's stamp set is Bundle of Joy
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

I love to make cards for new little babies!  They are so precious!  My oldest daughter is getting married next month and I am already looking forward to being a grandma in a few years!  (Doing a happy dance!!)  I so enjoyed my own babies and thought of them as I made this stamp set.  I included lots of fun and touching sentiments in this stamp set.  I hope you enjoy it! 

Here is my project:


I cut the background doily at 4.92 inches from the Paper Trimmings cartridge. The circle was cut at 4.76 inches.  The scalloped rectangle was cut at 3.79 inches from the Elegant edges cartridge.


I inked everything with brown ink and applied a light coat of glossy accents to the background doily before adding a light coat of glitter.


The double bow is Raspberry truffle and I added a touch of ink to some crochet thread to tie another bow.  I trimmed the white flower from a piece of lace ribbon.  


All of the paper is from My Minds Eye.




Gwen's card is sooooo cute!  I love the papers she chose, especially the fun stripes for the airplane!  Love the twine on this!


Inside:


GiGi

GiGi's card is so sweet and pretty!  I love the tender look on the mom's face and the way GiGi framed her sentiment with a heart! Yes, she bundled her baby in twine.  :)


Inside:


Amber

Amber's card is so fun!  I love the bright pink and those giraffes are adorable!


So clever how Amber added her sentiment to the side of her card!


Inside:


Robin

I love all of the butterflies on this card and Robin's bow is gorgeous!


This is one of my favorite sentiments on the stamp set!  It makes me get all teary eyed.  :)


Ally

Ally's cards are so pretty!  I love that she did a 'boy' and a 'girl' version!


Inside:



I love the sweet silhouette Heather chose to go with this sentiment!  


Heather's bow is so pretty and the red rose adds a fun pop of color!


Beautiful card!



I love all of the pretty ruffles Marlene made with Crinkle Ribbon!  Her card is beautiful!!


Marlene used the NEW Tiny Tags Metal Dies to cut out the tag and then stamped the sentiment from the Bundle of Joy set.  Isn't that a sweet flower?!  Love it!


Inside:



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the pink cupcake stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Crinkle Ribbon


Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the New Arrival Stamp Set!

The Design Team projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Bundle of Joy

Crinkle Ribbon
Vanilla Bean
Raspberry Truffle
Milk Chocolate
Petal Pink
Sky Blue
Pink Bubblegum
Buttercup

Bakers Twine
Sky
Lemon Divine
Lemon Drop
Kraft


 

62 comments:

  1. I also just added your cupcake to my blog. Lee-Ann :)
    http://leecsraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards especially the one with the twine swaddled baby...too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow and wow!! You ladies are really doing an amazing job showing off the awesome new stamp sets!! Just fantastic work, I look forward to each day and what amazing cards you come up with!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also added your cupcake to our blog.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is going to be one of my favorite sets!!! Kimberly, your card is beautiful! I love the doily you cut and the design is just gorgeous not to mention that raspberry truffle ribbon-Love it!! TFS!
    The DT did amazing with their projects!! Will Marlene have her projects posted on her blog soon?? I noticed none of the projects are there to comment on??

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcake party blog button is on my sidebar. Thanks again!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Cards love they are just to cute and very inspiring you all created stunning gems :)
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the blog banner in my sidebar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ladies have gone and done it again... another day of beautiful cards.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still have your cupcake party button on my side bar.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely baby projects, love the sentiments. My step-daughter is getting married in two weeks...who knows, maybe a grandbaby in the next few years! These would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the blog button on my sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sentiments and projects. Such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful baby card!!! So excited to see this full set!!! Another awesome day of DT projects as well!!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your adorable cupcake on my sidebar!
    Have a GREAT day!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Everyone did such a spectacular job. Just love the siloutte baby from Heather & the sweet baby wrapped in twine from Gigi. Thanks! http://marg0006.blogspot.com/2012/07/stamp-release-party.htmls.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! These baby cards are all absolutely gorgeous and really beautiful sentiments, especially the first one!!
    Thanks for sharing them with us!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Still got the cupcake on my sidebar!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty cards by the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very elegant card I love the color combo!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have the cupcake button on my blog!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
    sierrababy08 dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww, these are so cute!!!
    Carol.N<><

    ReplyDelete
  23. This will be a must have for me , my little peanut just turned 1 and I am just starting on an album for him :) thanks for the chance to win!!!
    B. Loeffelbein
    Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also have your scrumptious little cupcake on my blog !!!!
    Brianna loeffelbein
    Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the cards and the sentiments on them. Such a talented group! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can't wait to get these stamps and the crinkle ribbon. Love the cards & ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful creations.Those stamps are just cutest sentiments for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have posted your cupcake on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These projects are just adorable! I would use the sentiments on cards and layouts both!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All of the cards are beautiful and I LOVE the sentiments on this set!

    ~Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, these are fabulous. Could have really used this set yesterday!!! Especailly love GiGi and Marlene's projects.
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have the cupcake on by blog
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. absolutely love these stamps.. especially the one about cleaning and babies not keeping.. so true :(. thanks for sharing
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pretty in pink & other such colors for the wonderfully embellished baby cards. The pilot in me especially likes the airplane 'special delivery' card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my gosh! What incredible cards! I LOVE LOVE baby cards and you all have out done yourselves! Beautiful!!

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I also have the cupcake on my sidebar :)

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, these are some fabulous cards, you all are really showing off. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the all the cards!! Great stamp set.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  39. I still have your cupcake badge on my blog. Thanks!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my stars, these are gorgeous creations! Lovely talent and fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your pink cupcake stamp party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a fun stamp set, I do love baby cards!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cupcake button is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  44. All the projects are amazing!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have added the button on my blog.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. amazing baby cards... loving the new set

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love these baby cards.
    They are my most fav card to make.
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such sweet baby cards! Great job DT! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. These cards are all just beautiful. The use of seam binding really sets them off too...gotta get me some I think!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I've added my blog party button!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really loved the sentiments from yesterday anb definitely the ones from today.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amazing stamps. The sentiment are lovely. Thanks for share with us all the beautiful projects. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I also just added the cupcake to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am blown away by all the amazing cards this week, and the stamps are just fabulous!! Thanks for such an inspiring week of projects. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  55. Came back since I forgot to mention that I have th4e cupcake button on my blog sidebar for extra chance at winning a wonderful giveaway prize.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  56. Placed your cupcake Stamp Rel button on my FB page.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  57. Another set of incredible projects! Bundle of joy cards are so exciting to create and your talented team was clearly inspired by your new stamps! :o) So much inspiration. Thank you for another opportunity to win! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the precious cards. The stamp sentiments are lovely. Great stamp release.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. You have a wonderful team of designers. Wow the projects are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips