Friday, July 13, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #5 - New Arrival

Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party! Today is our last sneak peek day, so that means the Blog Hop is tomorrow!  My Design Team members have created even more awesome Baby projects for you today!  Yes, there are 2 sets of baby stamp sets in this release!

Today's stamp set is New Arrival
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

When I started designing a stamp set all about babies, I just had so many fun sentiments that I ended up making 2 sets.  The New Arrival stamp set is perfect for baby announcements and baby showers.  :)

Here is my project:


I cut the dump truck and all of its layers at 3 inches from the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.  After inking all of the yellow pieces, I added lots of glossy accents. 


I used an embossing folder on the brown paper and then added eyelets and a bit of twine.


 I used dimensional adhesives to pop up layers and to lift the whole cut up off the card a bit.

Here is the inside of my card:


Have I mentioned that I love glossy accents!?  ;)


Now for some inspiration from my fabulous design team!

Ally

I really love the background paper Ally chose with the waves and her boat is soooo cute!  The red brads are so fun and I love how she tied her twine to divide the two colors of paper!


Inside:



Marlene

Marlene's baby shower invitation is beautiful!



I love all of the soft colors she used and the flowers are gorgeous!



The ruffly border Marlene made with her Crinkle Ribbon is so pretty!



Inside:



Gwen

What a fun card!  I love how Gwen attached her tag with the twine and button.  So cute!


Inside:


GiGi

 GiGi's giraffe is absolutely adorable! 


I love how GiGi's card opens!  So fun!  There is also a spot for a photo!



Heather's card is sooooo pretty!  These papers are gorgeous!



I love how she added twine to her shaped background!




Love the faux stitching!



Kate

Kate's card is so sweet!  I love the face on her cute bear and the pink and white color combo is perfect with this sentiment!


Inside:


Robin

Robin's little bootie box is so sweet!  I love how she laced her ribbon through the top!


I love how Robin cut out her sentiment!


Robin's baby bootie can hold treats!



 Amber's card is so fun!  The little monkey moves across the front by pulling on the bakers twine!



I love the button with twine and all of the fun textures on Amber's card!  Super cute card!


Inside:



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the pink cupcake stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Inside & Out #2 stamp set



Come back tomorrow for our Blog Hop!

The Design Team projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
New Arrival

Crinkle Ribbon
Vanilla Bean
Vintage Vanilla

Bakers Twine
Baby Blue
 Chocolate Cupcake
Chocolate Truffle
Buttercup
Cherry Red  Traditional Twine
Lemon
Cotton Candy Divine Twine

 

69 comments:

  1. All the projects are fabulous!! Such a fun baby set!

    ~Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT card!! Loving these new sentiments!!! Another awesome DT day packed with so much inspiration!!
    TFS and looking forward to the hop tomorrow!! Happy Friday!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your adorable cupcake on my sidebar!!
    Will be back tomorrow for the fun hop!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun the cards the DT came up with. I love the glossy accents on the truck, such a great idea. I love that sentiment as well. It really has been such a fun week, LOVED seeing all the cards and great stamps!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers
    lbaires@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have your cupcake on our blog!! Looking forward to the hop!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers
    lbaires@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this DT really is showing off these stamps nicely. All these projects are Awesome! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful baby projects--love the construction truck announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, wonderful projects.... love the little umbrella with the crinkle ribbon. I know I will have to scraplift that! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the projects are SUPER cute.. My fav is the dump truck. I just love it. Loving these new stamps.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still have your cupcake on side bar.

    Nana
    nana@mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic stamps and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so cute... I love baby cards

    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got my stamp party button up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Love those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Design Team projects are always so great. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My stamp release button is up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of the projects are so adorable! They did an awesome job! This looks like an adorable set of stamps! Thank you for zharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always, all the projects are amazing! Great DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Still have the cupcake stamp party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute!! i love the sentiment and the glossy accents on the truck!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have the cupcake button on my blog!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
    sierrababy08 dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Cards! And I love the new baby stamps for today. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great stamp set, I love your dump truck announcement - so stinkin' cute!!! And the projects from the DT were just as great! Can't wait for tomorrow to see all the new stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cupcake badge is on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE the dump truck, and the sentiment is too cute!! The DT did a fabulous job once again.. they are always such an inspiration. :)
    I am loving all the PEEKS this week, such great stamps!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the sentiment on the dump truck that is so clever! Great peeks, lookin forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cupcake button is on my sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. all these projects are adorable really love the surprise pop up card im gonna try to make one now lol :D
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my I love these baby cards!!! Those stamps are PERFECT! I love the pre stamped 'name, length, weight'! Super projects ladies!!!

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have the cupcake on my side bar as well :)

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful Baby cards. I like the glossy accents, twine & many other embellishments to go with the wonderful stamps on these cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your cupcake button on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow I love he projects!! The stamp set is amazing!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have the button on my blog

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have two baby showers to plan and I could really use the baby stamps. Love the invitations. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Placed your cupcake Stamp Rel button on my FB page.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my gosh your team once again did a wonderful job.
    I am going to be soooo busy scraplifting all of these ideas. Thanks everyone for sharing your talents with us.
    dmcardmaker (at aol.com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I forgot to add these ideas would be great included in mini baby albums. Just saying...
    I am making a bunch of minis right now and I have a feeling these ideas will be sneaking their way into my albums. tee hee.
    Can't wait to check them out on each blog and then there is the blog hop and then the creations themselves...
    Oh momma what would happen if I ever started a blog. lol
    So much crafting so little time...
    dmcardmaker (at aol.com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous creations from DT.love the new sentiments.I think this is a must have because i make so many baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have added your cupcake button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Everything is super cute!! I so can't wait for tomorrow.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  42. I still have your badge on my blog. Thanks.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are too cute! Love all this baby inspiration...absolutely darling =)

    ReplyDelete
  44. What an AMAZING Team!!!!Fabulous Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love all the AMAZING projects!!! The sets are awesome Kimberly! I am hoping to be back for the hop:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Another day of fabulous projects. Love the glossy accents you used on your truck. Cannot wait to see the full release.

    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. The cupcake is displayed on my blog

    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love all the cards. New stamps look great.

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  49. These sneak peeks are absolutely marvelous! Each day has been filled with treasures and I am so excited for the fun tomorrow! Beautiful DT work once again with the New Arrival set. Your team is all things fabulous. :o) Thank you for the opportunity to win!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love this stamp set!! I am planning on baby number 2 in about 2 more years and I can just picture all the cute things I can do with these . Love all the card from the DT very fantastic ideas and creations . Cant wait for the blog hop tomorrow !!!
    Brianna l.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ps I have your yummy little cupcake on my blog :D
    Brianna L.
    Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wish I had this stamp set last month. I had three baby showers in June. The sentiments are awesome. Love the DT projects.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wish I had this stamp set last month. I had three baby showers in June. The sentiments are awesome. Love the DT projects.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great DT projects! Such great designs! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. So Cute! Love them! The Sentiments are great!

    www.24hourcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a beautiful set of sentiments! I love the cute phrases I saw in the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love these sentiments. Your truck card is too cute...and too perfect with the sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. All the cards are so cute and creative. Love the new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am so in love with each of these fabulous design ideas! WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!

    Many thanks for shsaring them with us!

    kastenc at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  60. Such a cool looking card. Love how the glossy accents look.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I posted your cupcake. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  62. Allm of these cards are so cute. Love the stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh, I love how your DT used these stamps! My favorite is the cute monkey card!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I posted your button on my blog and just finished Sneak Peak # 5 which is soooooo perfect for my upcoming Grandson! TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. OMG! all the creations are so cute. Your DT blew it out of the park.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    http://marg0006.blogspot.com/2012/07/stamp-release-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration. Great hop.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks for the awesome hop & inspiration.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  68. Cute, cute projects! The new sets and the dies are awesome! Thanks for all the great ideas!
    Claudette
    rcabbe at gra dot midco dot net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips