Monday, July 9, 2012

Sneak Peek Party Day #1 - Tiny Tags 2 & Metal Dies!


Yes, you read it right!  We have added Metal Dies to this stamp release!!  Yay!!

Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets.  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!!

The first Tiny Tags stamp set has been so popular that we decided to make a second Tiny Tags stamp set and some metal dies to go with both stamp sets!  One of my very talented  Design Team members, Robin - Robin's Creative Cottage, designed this fun, new Tiny Tags Stamp Set 2 and a set of Metal Dies to go with it!  They are fabulous and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's stamp set is Tiny Tags 2 and Tiny Tags Metal Dies
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:



I wanted to make something fun and colorful for this card, but not at all feminine.   It is always hardest for me to make masculine cards!  :)


I love the tiny metal tag dies!  I inked the edges of my tags with black ink and then attached them to the card base with eyelets.  I added a bit of twine and knotted the ends.


I cut this fun lizard at 3.47 inches (Boys Will Be Boys cartridge) from patterned paper (Close to My Heart), inked the edges with black ink, and then covered him with Crackle Accents.  I thought this gave my little lizard a great 'skin'!!  Hint:  I stuck the googly eyes on before the crackle accents dried.


All of today's projects use the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and Tiny Tags Metal Dies

Now for some projects made by my awesome Design Team!!


Heather's card is absolutely gorgeous!  I love all of the glitter on the silhouette cut!


The flowers on her card are sooo pretty!


I love the fancy edges on these tags!  The flourishes behind Heather's doily are also from this stamp set!



What  a darling shape card!  I love all of the fun papers Gwen used!


The stitching is part of the metal die cut on this tag!


Kate

I love the cute beaver and the stop sign shape of Kate's fun card!  She made this card for her son's crossing guard.


Kate used two of the metal dies to create her tiny tag and shadow.  I love the tiny button and twine on this tag!


GiGi

I love how GiGi strung her tags with bakers twine across the top corner of her card!


How fun to mix tiny flowers and sentiments on the tags!  This scalloped tag has a background tag to match!


Robin

 Robin made such a pretty set of cards!  I love the beautiful colors she chose!


Robin used the flourishes on this stamp set to make her own patterned paper!  How fun is that?!


Amber

I absolutely love how Amber used different colors of twine and tags to make her bright, cheerful card!  There are so many fun sayings on this stamp set!



I love the cute birds and all of the fun patterned papers Ally used on her 'tweet' cards!  Ally's pen work is awesome!


The Crinkle Ribbon bows are so bright and cheerful!



I love all of Marlene's gorgeous flowers!  What a pretty gift for someone special!


This tiny tag is so cute!


I love the sweet little pearl Marlene added to the center of her bow!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Cupcake stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Chocolate Duo Bakers Twine


Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Thank You Stamp Set!

The Design Team projects were made using:

Stamp Sets
Tiny Tags 2 & Metal Dies

Crinkle Ribbon
Buttercup
Milk Chocolate
Caribbean
Sunshine Yellow
Scarlet Red
Vintage Vanilla

Lemon Drop Twinery Twine
HoneyDew
Blossom
Caribbean
Cherry Red
Cappuccino
Cotton Candy Divine Twine
Blossom


88 comments:

  1. That twine is yummy! And those tiny tag dies are adorable! LOVED the DT projects...so much talent!
    becky
    beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this already, I have the first tiny set and love it!
    looking forward to see more,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I am in love with this new release already!! Gorgeous projects by the entire DT!!! Off to comment and get better peeks at each and every one!!
    Thanks for a GREAT beginning of a week of awesome projects and sneaks! Can not wait to see the whole new release!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that adorable cupcake on my blog sidebar!
    Thanks again :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tiny tags are too sweet. Way to go DT, beautiful creations, loved them all.

    Hugs
    Nana
    mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have the party button on my blog.

    Hugs
    Nana
    mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post your button on FB at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Crafting-Chanel/215540525232070

    Hugs
    Nana
    mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted your button on my blog at www.scrappytweets.blogspot.com and on my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrappy-Tweets/123636734392037

    Looking forward to the rest of the release.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tags, gorgeous twine and fabulous dt creations!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamp set and the metal dies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards...love the tags! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cupcake button in my sidebar. thoose dies are lovely and the dt´s have made verry differnt things it´s like an idea book. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE these little tag dies and sentiments! They are adorable! The design team did an amazing job on their projects! Can't wait to see the rest of the new releases this week! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your cupcake stamp release party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love all the projects shown today and that die set is awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of the projects were just amazing! I love the new tag dies and the new sentiments to go with them! So adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful creations by everyone.Love the tag die and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have posted your party button on my sidebar of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your designer's projects are awesome--they really show off your product!! Well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sneaks so far Kimberly! Loving the tiny tag dies. Especially the scallop one.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have your Cupcake button on my blog!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects from all the designers, those tags look really fun and really versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your cupcake button on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute card!! Male cards are so hard to do but this would be perfect!! DT did an amazing job!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cupcake button is on my blog!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 dot blog spot dot
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So fantastic!!! I am in love with those dies! You and the DT have showcased them perfectly!! Gorgeous projects!! I can't wait to see everything, these are certainly on my wish list.
    Shelly
    Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the cute little tags and sentiment stamps. The DT did an awesome job. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kimberly all the designer teams make an awesome job. Love the tiny tags dies and the stamp is perfect. Thanks for share all the amazing projects.

    lopezjrivera@centennialpr.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kimberly I placed the Cupcake stamp party button on my blog!
    http://withloveandscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've been looking forward to this super event. Can you or anyone in your DT help me download the linky on my blog. Ever since they updated the blogger page I have been unable to do it. I don't understand it at all. Please help so I may be eligible for your giveways which I have been looking forward to.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! To add the cupcake button to your blog, click on the cupcake to go to the details page. Copy the html code. Click "Design" in the top right corning of your blog. Click on "Layout". Click on "Add Gadget". Select "html/javascript". Copy and paste code in the box. Save. It should appear on your blog.

      Good luck!

      Kimberly

      Delete
  31. Oh boy, these are fabulous!! I know these will be a must have. I love all the fantastic projects-everyone did an amazing job showcasing your product. Can't wait to see more!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your cupcake party stamp button on my blog! Thank you so much for a chance!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. What great projects! TFS!
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your first tiny tag stamp set!! I'm sure I'll be ordering these.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your cupcake badge on my blog.

    Thanks.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the tiny tags, great for cards and smaller places. Beautiful card ideas, can't wait to try some and my own ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  37. These little tags are darling! Love all the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful tag stamps and dies. Great examples!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are definitely some cute tag stamps and the die makes it that more perfect. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a follower of your blog. Thanks for giveaway chance.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  41. I placed the Cupcake Party Button on my blog sidebar last wk & it is still there.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is such a neat card Kimberly! I love the crackle accents and google eyes on the lizard and I love the tag banner! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These projects are amazing and i love the little tags they are so cute and all those handmade flowers look fab
    look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your cupcake banner on my sidebar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love my tiny tags and think the dies will be a great addition. Can't wait to see the rest of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've had the cupcake on my blog since you first put it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I can't wait to see this set, I'm loving the tiny tags and matching dies - I really can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have the cupcake party stamp on my blog! http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love this stamp set and metal dies! What a really cute idea. Great job!:)
    Julie
    scrapnmom@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I also have the cupcake party stamp on my blog!
    Julie
    scrapnmom@live.com
    cardsbycricut@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I just love the tag die. Can't wait to see more. Everyone's projects look so beautiful. Lots of good ideas for using the new die.

    Guzjun97at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I really like the new stamp set! I also like the projects that were created with them. I did put your cupcake on my blog! allthatsamerican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love all the DT projects!! This set looks amazing!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have the Cupcake stamp on my blog!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love all the projects and the first of your releases! I must have the tiny tags and dies. Just what I have been looking for! Cant wait to see the other new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  56. These are wonderful, Kimberly! Love all the fabulous projects! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love Love Love the tiny tags! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  58. And...I've got the Cupcake stamp party button on my blog louisegraycreations.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your tiny tags are the best, and now with the dies-priceleass.

    Donna C.

    ReplyDelete
  60. LOVE LOVE LOVE the tiny tags. Who wouldnt love these little tags they would look great on any project!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!PS Have your cupcake on my blog:D
    Brianna
    Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. OH my gosh - did you say dies too??? Oh I'm REALLY excited about this release! Fabulous creations I so love those adorable tags - gorgeous job design team!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  62. I was already excited about this release, but then you mentioned metal dies... and the happy dancing commenced! :o) How marvelous, Kimberly! A second Tiny Tags set is genius and I LOVE that the dies will work with both! (Lovely work, Robin!) All of the DT projects are fantastic. MCS Release Weeks are always among my favorite crafty events! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh I just LOVE the Tags and Dies... super fun!!! Your DT always does such an awesome job, love all the projects! :)
    Lori
    got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh my gosh! LOVE those Tiny Tags!!! GREAT projects from your DT!!!
    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Put the cupcake on my sidebar!!

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. wow these are all so awesome I don't even know where to begin!!! I love that tiny tags card, hello amazing! Fabulous new line can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Since I am having so much difficulty in down loading your link on to my blog, I have created a post and placed it on my blog to let everyone know of the link up party you are having. Here is the link:

    http://marg0006.blogspot.com/2012/07/stamp-release-party.html

    marg0006 at verion dot net

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love the diversity of your DT projects! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Placed your Cupcake stamp party button on my blog
    http://indysdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. Wow!! This stamp/metal die set is awesome!! The design team is just amazing! All the cards are just beautiful and so much fun!! Great, great job ladies.

    Laurie
    serenityscappers

    ReplyDelete
  71. I posted your cute cupcake on our blog!! Thanks for a fun week!

    Laurie
    serenityscappers

    ReplyDelete
  72. These look awesome. Gotta get those dies. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Oh my...these tag dies and sayings are adorable! Your DT did an amazing job...such unique designs!

    ReplyDelete
  74. The cupcake is on my FB page!!
    http://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/398320916891020

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow, those tag dies are super cute. Love the scalloped edge especially.
    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I put your cupcake on my sidebar. Great inspiration!!!!!

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Beautiful cards- and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  78. super cute love all the projects and the new stamps and dies are adorable!! thanks for sharing!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Yay! I love that you have matching metal dies!

    The projects are outstanding! Such great variety and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I have had your pink cupcake stamp party button on my blog for several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  81. So adorable!! I love all the projects!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I have added your button on my blog

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Placed your cupcake Stamp Rel button on my FB page.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips