Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thanks to all of you who added my stamp party button to your blog! Only 6 more days until the big party starts!!  So exciting!  My Design Team and I have been working on lots of fun projects to share!

I don't have any good excuse for not posting the winners last night, except that I just forgot.  ;)


So . . . 

 

 



The winner of the Happily Ever After stamp set is . . .












#9 - Nana from My Crafting Channel!  Congratulations!  Send me an email with your mailing info and I will get your new stamps in the mail right away!


Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Kimberly, thank you so much for the chance to win this stamp set. I can wait to get it. I will be honored to use them in my creations.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for my blog buddy Nana! Whooo hooo! Congrats Nana!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips