Monday, July 16, 2012

Winners!! Winners!! Winners!!


Thanks for celebrating with us this last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies and then sharing all of our creations with you.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

 So, you probably want to know who won all of  the fun prizes from last week . . . 







Drum roll please . . . 




Monday - (Chocolate Duo Twine) - #1 - becky 
Becky said:  That twine is yummy! And those tiny tag dies are adorable! LOVED the DT projects...so much talent!

Tuesday - (Neapolitan Crinkle Ribbon) - #37 - Karen 
Karen said:  All the projects are adorable and I love all the sentiments! So cute! :

Wednesday - (Birthday Wishes stamp set) - #28 - Crazy4Christ
Kristan said:  Very pretty card, i love the window in it!! Dt did another great job!!

Thursday - (Sweet Baby Crinkle Ribbon) - #40 - Craftin Desert Divas
Craftin Divas said:  Love the all the cards!! Great stamp set.

Friday - (Inside & Out #2 stamp set) - #29 - Paper Deckarations (Jessica)
Jessica said:  Oh my I love these baby cards!!! Those stamps are PERFECT! I love the pre stamped 'name, length, weight'! Super projects ladies!!!

Saturday Blog Hop - (Bundle of Joy stamp set) - #68 Sheri R.
Sheri said:  That is the cutest announcement! Love the wheels :)


Congratulations!!
 Be sure to email me so that I can get your prizes in the mail.  :)

 Click HERE to see all of the new stamp sets and metal dies.

Happy crafting!



14 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the Winners. Yes it was a WONDERFUL HOP..

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kimberly!! I sent you an email!! Congrats to all the other winners!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all the lucky winners, enjoy!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners, this was a an awesome week and hop!! Thanks for so much fun!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!! This was a great week and hop! Super projects from everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a WONDERFUL surprise to see my name in the winner's list this morning! Thank you, Kimberly!
    BTW, I tried using your email link on your contact page and it's not working for me. Would you mind shooting me an email so that way I can reply to you with my shipping addy?
    Sorry for the bother and thank so much!
    becky
    beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners. Wonderful hop. I was inspired & created 2 Baby projects: Baby Girl Bootie Shaped Gift Bag using Robin's as an example & Baby Girl Bottle Shaped Card (not recalling who had the baby bottle shaped card using a different cartridge than mine).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so exicted. This is the very first thing I've won. I so love your stamps!! I'm ordering some now. Thanks so much for the chance to win.

    Tara

    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! I just e-mailed you my address. Congrats to the other winners! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I emailed my address to you. It was a great hop with lots of wonderful projects to share.

    Sheri R

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to ALL the winners:) Awesome release Kimberly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips