Saturday, August 4, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Baby Boy!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here today with a baby card to show you. This week the challenge is "Oh Baby" and there's still plenty of time for you to play along!


 I used the new Bundle Of Joy stamp set and the flower from Butterfly Kisses to create my own background.


Inside:


I created a half shape card for my card today. I added the cut image to a square and trimmed around the outside edge to get this look. Just something different! I cut the baby from Baby Steps and stamped the face. The background I created by stamping the "baby boy" sentiment in blue and the "flower" in green. The inside is also stamped with a sentiment from the Bundle Of Joy stamp set. This is such a fun and versatile set!

There's still plenty of time to play along in the Oh Baby challenge here at My Craft Spot! If you would like to see more about this card please visit me HERE. Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

17 comments:

  1. So cute...love how you made the shape card!! Lee-Ann:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too stinking cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, sweet shape! Love the colors and patterns and that adorable baby! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!!! I am now following your bog:)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love love this card! I also left a comment on your blog too! This is a message for Kimberly or Natasha as well on your card of the Witch's book that appeared this month in the Cricut Cards Magazine on page 100. The publishers provided instructions on how to make the card from the previous page rather than for your card. Any chance you might get some time to publish the instructions for us on your blog here? Would love to know what sizes you cut everything at if possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I posted the measurements and a link to a video tutorial. Enjoy. :)

      Delete
  7. Ooops, I'm so sorry, I said "Witch's book but I meant "Witch's boot"!

    Thanks again! And congratulations on getting published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to up-load my card but it wont is there a trick to this this is my first time doing this? craftycards11@live.com
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. shhhhoooooo sweet and shhhhooooo cute!!
    Lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, pretty, innovative and lovely :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips