Thursday, August 9, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from the Cricut Bug and I have a quick card to show you today. 


I used the very versatile Inside & Out Set #2 Stamp Set from My Craft Spot!

 

I stamped the inside sentiment as well from the same stamp set


 I just LOVE the fun bright colors in this card and of course the too cute to eat ice cream cone! LOL! I paper pieced the ice cream cone using the Peachy Keen July SOTM set and stamped the faces. The side orange strip I punched with a border punch and added some ribbon with a bow. The background white was embossed with the Cuttlebug Poka Dots folder and I added a banner that I stamped using My Craft Spot's Inside and Out Set #2 stamp set. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment on the inside as well. 
Thanks for stopping in today and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. These are the cutest ice cream scoops I have ever seen!!!!! Stunning and beautiful card. My jaw dropped:)!! Seriously!
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little card love the cute little faces. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super adorable and cute love the papers and the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute ice cream card its very very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! I love the faux stitching and the bold colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your ice cream card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips