Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Plant Smiles, Grow Laughs . . .


Hello everyone! This is GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to show you a card that I made using My Craft Spot Stamps and Twine. 



Don't you just LOVE that sentiment?!?! It's from the Happy Fall stamp set and you can get it HERE. These stamps are PERFECT for fall projects.


 I don't know why I'm in the mood for fall, but I am. I find myself making Halloween and Fall themed projects! So here is the card I have to show you today.
I created this card using several Cricut carts and the Build A Scarecrow stamp set from Peachy Keen. I stamped and colored the Scarecrow and the birds. I gave this card lots of dimension by using lots of pop dots. The corn was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up and the grass from Create A Critter. I gave the corn lots of texture by dotting white and brown for the corn and inking all the edges. The sign was cut from Campin Critters and I stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Happy Fall Stamp set. To finish I did a white stitching line around the card and added some Green Apple Divine Twine to the sign. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and if you would like to see more info on it, please come visit my blog HERE. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely not ready for fall. I love summer but your card is amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, received wonderful Tiny Tags stamp set I had won.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too cute. Love the little scarecrow. I'm ready for fall as well.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card and sweet sentiment!!

    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips