Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Wish Big

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug.  I have a card to show you today that I made for a friend's Birthday. She LOVE'S ladybugs, so this is right up her alley! I used My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags and Birthday Wishes stamp set's on this card.


 I created this oh so fun banner using My Craft Spot's Tiny Tag Dies and some Black Twinery Twine!


I also stamped the inside with a sentiment from Birthday Wishes.

I used the sketch from the Peachy Keen challenge as my inspiration for this card. I cut the ladybug from Simply Charmed and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face. I added Glossy Accents to the antenna, glasses, and heart and did a white stitching line. The banner I made by using the Tiny Tag Dies with simple triangle pennants over the top. I added stitching lines to the pennants and some twine. I stamped the sentiment from Tiny Tags, punched it out with a Fiskars punch, and mounted it with pop dots.
Thank you for stopping in today and if you would like to see more info and pictures of this card, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Gigi this is just beautiful. The colours and design work so well. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips