Thursday, August 23, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Baby milk cartons


**Click HERE to find out about our Fall Stamp Release Party!**

Hi, it's Gwen here, and it's my day for the Design Team post, and this is what I made.  It is a digital file called Cricut Mini Baby, isn't it so cute!  I just love that little cow.   All the paper is American Crafts, the jewels and pearls are Stampin Up.  The stamp is the New Arrival stamp set from My Craft Spot and all the ribbon is from My Craft Spot.  It is Sky blue, Spring Moss, Buttercup and Petal Pink.  These measure 7" tall 4.5" wide and 2.25" deep, so they will hold quite a few goodies for baby.  Check out my blog here.





Have a happy day!

5 comments:

  1. adorable so cute. great favors you should enter these into our challenge at decorate to celebrate this times challenge is baby showers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome favor idea! So adorable Gwen!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips