Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DT post by Kate - Happy Birthday to you!

Welcome to August - and to My Craft Spot!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm pleased to be sharing a birthday set with you today.  I made this set for my daughter's friend (who just happens to be the daughter of one of my very best friends!) who recently celebrated a birthday.


The sweet girl on each of my items is from Wild Card 2.  For the card, I popped the image on a little frame cut using Elegant Edges.  I then added a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes set on a little tag cut with my paper cutter.


The tag on the bag of treats was cut from Wrap It Up and I used My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags metal die set to cut the little tag and its shadow.  I then stamped the tag with a little sentiment from Tiny Tags.


I used the same Tiny Tags metal dies to create the little tag for my gift card holder.   This time, I stamped the tag with a sentiment from the Tiny Tags 2 set.


I've added a few more details on my blog, Small Bits of PaperYou are welcome to drop by for more information about this set.

4 comments:

  1. what a lucky friend so cute kate she will love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I need to look at my wild card 2 again. The girl looks like she is singing happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips