Friday, August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday - more flowers!

I thought I would continue this flash back Friday with another tutorial using the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  This is such a great cartridge!  Click HERE to see all of the videos in this series.


I used flower soft for the orange center of my flower.


Watch this video to see how I made this sweet little blue flower with the flower soft center:

For this flower I added a second flower in the center:


I used the fabulous Petal Roller by Imaginisce.


Here is a video showing how I made the daisy with the rose center:



My daughter, Natasha made a similar flower and I love how her inking turned out!



For this tiny flower I added a little diamond glaze and sprinkled with glitter.



Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. these are beautiful thank you for sharing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Thanks for the awesome tutorial! Love the touch of flower soft, where can I buy it?

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought the flower soft at Archivers. They have lots of colors. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for another fantastic video. I love watching you video tutorials, they are so informative and the end results are always outstanding.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers Kimberly. Thanks for the video's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I purchase the things you use in your tutorials? Your flowers are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone! I bought a lot of this at Archivers. I bought the petal roller at Hallmark Scrapbook. :)

      Delete
  6. Very Beautiful!!!Gorgeous !!!!!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips