Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Design Team post by GiGi - Your thoughtfulness made me smile

 *Scroll down for Challenge winners*

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug with a card today. I used the NEW Thank You stamp set from My Craft Spot. You can find it HERE.


 Isn't that cow adorable? LOL!



I made this card using the County Fair Cricut cart. I just LOVE that cow! I cut him out and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face. The mouth I paper pieced and added it right over his nose. The background field scene I stamped and colored with Copic markers. I paper pieced the sun and hills. I also inked blue around the white mat for the sky. To finish I stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today and if you would like to see more of this card please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I love the cow and the way you stamped his pasture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure cuteness, love the paper piece cow/sun....
    TFS - enjoy your lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. All the elements work so well together. Hope you are having a fab Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - this card is just cute as can be! Love that sweet little cow and the background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cow is adorable. I am thinking I need to add this cart to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! This card is a big smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful cute card - I love him:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card:) I just love the adorable face!
    Sherrie K
    http:/;sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips