Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello everyone, this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage. I'm so glad to share another project with you here on My Craft Spot.  I just love watermelon in the summer so I made a yummy simple watermelon card just to make your mouth water :)


I've used three different colors of twine, Buttercream, Blossom and Honeydew. The stamp set that I used is Kimberly's new "Thank You" stamp set, the set includes so many wonderful sentiments and fonts. Both the bakers twine and stamp set can be found -HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today and remember to visit my blog for more details about this card and many more creative projects at Robin's Creative Cottage.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Robin this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. Hope you are having a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the soft colors that you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips