Thursday, August 2, 2012

DT Post by Marlaene - Baby shape card

Hi Everyone!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!

I'm here today to share with you an adorable shaped card that is perfect for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #64 - Oh Baby! For FULL details on the challenge, click HERE.


I love finding inspiration in photos, store items, nature, sketches, etc. and this Baby Girl Pacifier wasn't the exemption. I found a  BEAUTIFUL ceramic Baby Girl Pacifier Favor online and based my card on it.


The pacifier is from the Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge cut at 5-1/2".


The sentiment is from the JUST RELEASED "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set - available for purchase HERE.


Underneath the sentiment, I used some of the My Craft Spot "Vanilla Bean" Crinkle Ribbon to make a simple bow and some of the "Posy" Trendy Twine - available here at My Craft Spot - for a double -loop bow. Lastly, I centered a Rose I made using the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge.


I hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and see inpsirational pieces all around you.

If you haven't already joined this week's OH BABY!  challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, August 6th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pacifier card...love all the details! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just beautiful! The colors are amazing. I love the design and the double twine ribbon, perfect. Great card!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning - and love how you used the real thing for your inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the soft colors & shaped card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that is just the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! We have 3 Grand daughters and a little baby boy is on the way and this might be a cute,shaped invitation. TFS
    Please stop by and wish me a Happy 1 Year Blog Anniversary and perhaps win some FREE $$$.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I just adore it!

    Jani
    papercompulsions dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a gorgeous card. I love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I clicked to see more details of the card but it takes me to the baby sock cupcakes on your page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips