Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Challenge #65 - Announcements & Invitations


Hi everyone, are you ready for another fun challenge?

This Weeks Challenge:  Announcements and Invitations



Sit back and enjoy some inspiration from my awesome design team!
 
Robin

Robin's card is simply gorgeous!  The pretty flower and tag slide off to let the card open. How clever!


The stamped sentiment is from the Happily Ever After stamp set.


The vellum over the silhouette is so pretty!


GiGi

GiGi's baby shower invitation is adorable!  I love the Pooh Bear image - precious!


All of the sentiments on this Invitation are from the New Arrival Stamp Set.


The glossy bubbles are awesome!



 Amber's hat card is so cute and fun!  What a great idea for a little boy!


All of the stamped sentiments on this cute card are from the New Arrival Stamp Set.



Heather's card is so pretty!  I love the silhouette image and the sweet crinkle ribbon bows (Caribbean) with the pearls!


All of the sentiments on this card are from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.


Inside of Heather's card:



I love the patterned sails on Marlene's adorable card!  The crinkle ribbon bow (Aqua Mist) and Cherry Twine with the heart pins at the top are so cute!  I love how Marlene attached her sentiment!


All of the stamped sentiments on this card are from the New Arrival Stamp Set.  I love how Marlene made the sentiments fit the shape of her card!


This week's prize:


Link here for a chance to win!




Happy crafting!



6 comments:

  1. DT all your projects were awesome! I got so much inspiration from you all:)The stamps set is so cute, hopefully I get a chance to play along.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects as always and I will be playing along with this week's challenge!! BTW, check out my past two posts using your Halloween stamp sets!!
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge, it motivated me to get my son's 2nd birthday party invitations done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT projects:) Fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the cutest things. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips