Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Challenge #66 - Under the Stars

Hi everyone!  The wedding was beautiful and we are back to normal life for a little while.  Thanks for all of your sweet wishes on my daughter's marriage!  She enjoyed reading your comments with me.  :)

I will post pictures soon!

So, are you ready for another Monday challenge?  One of our favorite things to do as a family is camp together.  We love the peace, quiet and beauty of being in the mountains and just spending time as a family.

This week's challenge:  Under the Stars
(Camping theme)

As always, my design team has done a fabulous job, so sit back and be inspired!!

GiGi

GiGi's card is absolutely adorable!  I love the cute critters and their darling faces!


What an awesome stair step card!  I love how all of the layers come together so perfectly!  GiGi used the Happy Haunting and Inside and Out #2 stamp sets.  She also 'tied' her tent flaps with a bit of vintage green twine.


Amber

What a cute 3-D tent!  Amber made this for her daughter's girl scout camp leader and is planning on filling it with chocolates.  I am sure she will LOVE it!!


The stamped sentiments are from the Thank You stamp set.


Gwen

Gwen's projects are all so fun!  I love all of the great 3D gift boxes!


This gorgeous box is filled with goodies to make smores!  How fun is that?!  Gwen used the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and Tiny Tags metal dies for her sweet tag.  She tied the whole package together with Vintage Chocolate Twine.


I love the plaid paper and think this thermos is awesome!  Fun way to package treats.  :)


I love the papers Gwen used on her cute Teepee!



Kate

Kate made these cute 3x3 cards for her son.  He is off to camp this week and she wanted him to be able to get mail from her each day.  How sweet is that?!  I am sure he will appreciate it when the homesickness sets in.  :)


These are all adorable!  I love that each one has a cute sentiment and fun die cut.  I love the embossing and doodling and that wood grain background paper is awesome!


The stamps are all from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and Kate used the Tiny Tags metal dies to cut them all out.  Bakers twine colors are listed below.


Tiny Tags
Tiny Tags 2
Happy Haunting 
Inside and Out #2
Thank You

Tiny Tags Die Set

Vintage Green
Vintage Chocolate
Holly Green
Twisted Lime Green
Lemon Drop
Blue Berry Blue
Orange Divine

This week's prize:
14 bundles of twine from the Twinery!!
Click HERE to see all of the many colors of bakers twine at My Craft Spot.



Link here for a chance to win!



Happy crafting!



11 comments:

  1. oh my all the design team did a beautiufl job inspiring on this challenge cant wait to join in. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT's projects are incredible! To say the least. Not sure how I can compete with that. Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GOODNESS. Such camp amazingness...You all rocked it gals.Incredible job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What amazing projects, totally intimidated, j/k well maybe just a little! LOL Love the work you & the DT did FABULOUS job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that the wedding was so wonderful!! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job to all! Everyone's projects are so wonderful. Such a great Cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow and wow!! You ladies totally rocked this challenge!! Your projects are amazing!! What a talented group!! Fantastic!!!

    Glad the wedding went well!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great designs Gwen their awesome thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! i just picked up campin critters cartridge and have been playing with it. your dt projects are awesome! if i hadnt picked up this cart before theyre creations would have influenced me totally. thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT creations, this sure was a challenge as I didn't think I had anything camping-related but managed to find an image amongst my many many files : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips