Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Challenge #67 - Splishy, Splashy Summer


Hi everyone!  Sorry the Monday post is a little late today.  This morning has been filled with new student orientations and meeting new teachers.  I always have mixed emotions when the kids head back to school.  :)  

I thought it would be fun to do one last 'summery' challenge.  So . . . 

This week's challenge:  Splishy, Splashy summer
(include water - paper of course! - somewhere on your project.)

Now for some inspiration from my awesome design team!:


GiGi's card is perfect for a guy!  I love that die cut and the papers she chose are really fun!  The stamped sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set.


Check out GiGi's awesome wave!  I love the white inking and the glossy accents on this!



I love Robin's shape card!  The 'water' background paper is great!


I love the swimming cap with the cute flower!  Nice touch!


Here is the inside of Robin's fun card.  The stamped sentiments are from the Tiny Tags 2 and Birthday Wishes stamp sets.



Ally's mermaid is so cute!  I love the face and the darling scene she has created!


The stamped sentiments are from the Tiny Tags and Birthday Wishes stamp sets.  Here is the inside of Ally's beautiful card:



This week's prize:

 

Link here for a chance to win!




Happy crafting!



8 comments:

  1. Great work by the DT. Hope my entry (2) meets the criteria the bucket does have water in it but if not please feel free to delete the entry. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are super wonderful!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dt samples :) thanks for the fun challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fantastic challenge and the awesome DT Inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips