Monday, August 27, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge #68 - Hope is Rising

Hello, my crafty friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Click on the button below for more info about our upcoming stamp release!

My Craft Spot

Be sure to add this button to your blog for a chance to win the Candy Corn Kisses stamp set.  :)

Are you ready for a new challenge?

This week's challenge:  Hope is Rising
(Sympathy & Encouragement)

 Now it's time to sit back and enjoy some fabulous projects from my design team:


Kate made this card for her mum who had to have her cat, Trinity, put down this weekend.  She added a tiny "T" for Trinity on the little charm.

I love all of the inking and stitching on Kate's beautiful card!  I'm sure Kate's mom will feel loved when she see's this sweet card.  :)


Inside of card:



GiGi

I love the beautiful simplicity of GiGi's card!  The embossing and neutral colors are so calming and gorgeous together!


All of the sentiments are from the Deepest Sympathy stamp set.


Gwen

The button flowers on Gwen's sweet card are so cute and I love her delicate butterfly!  


Check out the stitching and the lace - love it!



Amber's cards are soooo pretty!  I love the patterned papers and the pretty bows!


Marlene

I love the beautiful colors and variety of papers on Marlene's gorgeous card!  With the stitching it almost looks quilted.  :)



Inside:



With Deepest Sympathy

Raspberry Truffle
Sky Blue Crinkle
Marmalade Crinkle
Vanilla Bean

Bakers Twine
Trendy Twine Posy and Sky


This week's prize:


This week's challenge will be open until September 10th because of the stamp release party.  :)

 Link here for a chance to win!


Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited about your up coming release. I added your button to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dt samples :) thanks for the challenge again this week. now who wouldnt be excited about your new stamp release, i know i am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such beautiful cards! And, what a wonderful set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked to the wrong post and I can not delete it to add the right one. Can you delete it so that I can link the right one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dt inspiration thank you for the fun Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job by all the ladies!!!

    Laurie
    Serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Some beautiful stuff here from the DT's...just gorgeous!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips