Wednesday, August 1, 2012


We had so much fun looking at all of your gorgeous and cute Christmas projects!  I love Christmas, even in July!  Thanks for joining the fun.  :)

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #81 - Deonna B.


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Deonna!!

    All the project are awesome; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love all the little cards but the little pacifier is my favorite. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips