Thursday, September 13, 2012

Design Team Post by Gwen - Spider pillow boxes


Hi everyone,  Gwen here for another DT post.  I hope you enjoyed the stamp release and blog hop, I know I did.  The Design Team was amazing with all the fun projects.

My sweet little daughter in law Chelsea was here and I helped her make a few fun things.  We used the Art Philosophy cart for these pillow boxes cut at 6", this paper was so fun and easy to make super cute by adding some google eyes to them.  The stamps are from the Best Witches To You set, so are the little die cut tags, they are the tiny tags metal dies.  We used Orange Divine and Green Apple twine to tie them on with.

Check out my blog here.




8 comments:

  1. Very Very Cute!Super Cute!Love it!
    TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper! What company is it from? or Where can I get it? It is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute treat boxes. Love them!
    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips