Thursday, September 20, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Bounty of the Season

Hello everyone! This is GiGi here from The Cricut Bug with a quick card to show you. I used the NEW My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving stamp set for this card.


The stamped sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. Such a beautiful sentiment!


 I added a bit of Spring Green Twine to my pumpkin for the vine. 


This is a super quick card. I paper pieced the pumpkin from a Peachy Keen stamp. I stamped 3 of them and then cut out the center and the second layer. I inked all the edges and layered it together adding a leaf and a bit of Spring Green twine for the vine. I cut a square for the center mat and did a dotted line around the outside edge. I stamped the sentiment form the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and added a bow to the top.
I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in today! If you'd like to see more about this card, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!What a Lovely Card!Beautiful Sentiment!!just love it!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful to receive this!!! TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and sentiment! You did a wonderful job! Love it!

    Misty
    http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did on the pumpkin and the vine is too cute 2!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips