Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Thanks so much

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card. I really LOVE these new Tiny Doilies Dies and just had to use them on my card. 


 The Tiny Doilies Dies....SO CUTE!


 I also used an Itty Bitty Bag for a gift card holder.


I cut the bee girl from Paper Doll Dress Up...an oldie, but a goodie! I did some inking on her, used a white gel pen, and stamped her face with a PK Happy Lashes face. I attached her to an Itty Bitty Bag. I stamped and embossed the sentiment which is from the Thank You stamp set and attached it to the side of the bag. I cut a simple rectangle and used a corner rounder on the corners for the tag. I glued the gift card directly to the tag and added some Cherry Red twine for the pull. The circle embellishment I created by layering the Tiny Doilies Dies on top of each other and did a black stitching line around the white layer. I added a button with a bow out of Vintage Green Twine to the center. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and if you would like to see more pictures and info on this card, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. GiGi this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE!!!A Cutie pie!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Debbie, responding to the winners post I am the one for Sneak Peek Day #3. #70 comment for the Halloween Twine. This is great thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com
    info below
    Debbie Eslinger
    655 Salyer Road
    Upham ND 58545

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips