Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Witch in the Window Treat Boxes


Hi this is Gwen with another fun Halloween project for you, I love all the fun colors and shapes of Halloween and I love giving treats to my friends and neighbors so I make lots of treat containers.
We cut these out of American Crafts Paper, love their paper it is so awesome in the die cut machines.  These were cut from the Wrap it up cart at a couple sizes,  one was at 8" and the others at 6.25". We sized them in CCR so we could get the witch to fit on the front exactly right.  The edges are inked also.  The stamped sentiment is from the Best Witches to You stamp set, super cute and fun set.  The ribbon and twine is from My Craft Spot also.  Check out my blog here.



5 comments:

  1. What great Halloween treat boxes!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!What a wonderful gift!!!Great Treat!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them...I don't know "WITCH" one I like the best!! LOL
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your friends and neighbors will love them:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips