Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DT post by Marlene - No Tricks just Treats

Hi Everyone!
Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!
Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!
 
As you all might already know, I wasn't able to completely participate in the recent Fall Stamp Release Party. So I'm here today to show you a quick and fast Halloween Treat using one of the brand new, just released My Craft Spot Stamp Sets.
This year I'm thinking about Halloween in a different way - NO CANDY! - and the "No Tricks just Treats" from the NEW "Best Witches to You" Stamp Set is just PERFECT.
Who says Halloween is ALL about candy?! I've made cute little "Treat" - a Pop-Up Gift Card Holder - great for Teachers, Friends, Co-Workers, etc. 


Holding the Just Treats Gift Card closed is a piece of My Craft Spot's "Marmalade" Crinkle Ribbon. I added a little bow made from the "Green Apple" Divine Twine - available HERE - centered with a Hand-Dyed Black Mulberry Rose.


I stamped the "No Tricks just Treats" Sentiment onto a circle made using the largest circle of the NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies. It was then layered onto the "Lacey Circle" and "Scalloped Circle" dies of the "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies, available for purchase HERE. The Sentiment Circle was then adhered to the "Marmalade" Crinkle Ribbon.


The inside perfect holds a Gift Card and was stamped with the "Happy Halloween" Sentiment also from the "Best Witches to You" Stamp Set.


I hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and use the stamps in creative ways.


For more details and pictures on my JUST TREATS GIFT CARD, please click HERE.


Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!



5 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips