Saturday, September 15, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Witches, Cats and Ghosts about

Hi Everyone!
This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!
I'm here today to share with you a quick card I made using the NEW, JUST RELEASED "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set.
 

The card came together rather quickly and I was able to use up most of the scraps left from my previous Halloween projects.


I added a Spiderweb Border and some "Traditional Black Licorice" Baker's Twine.


The inside of the card was stamped with the "Happy Halloween" Sentiment also from the BRAND NEW My Craft Spot "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set.


I hope to have inspired you to use some of your scraps and the amazing My Craft Spot products.


For more details and pictures on my  WITCHES, CATS, and GHOSTS CARD, please click HERE.


Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!









7 comments:

  1. Oooh, love some of those new Halloween sentiments! Perfect for my kind of card making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute & great sentiment!!!TFS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment and paper used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips