Friday, September 14, 2012

Flashback Friday - Candy Corn Kisses


Happy Friday!  I was looking back through some of the Halloween treat boxes I made last year and thought I would share one of my favorites.  This was super easy and I made it using the cake box (cut at 8 inches) from the original Tags Bags Boxes and More cartridge.

 

I cut triangles from the George cartridge (3.52" by 4.67") the same size as the box from all 3 candy corn colors and then hand trimmed and layered to fit the front.  The orange layer is the full triangle and then the white layer on top was cut the smallest.


I added a Peachy Keen face stamp, Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon, chalked for the cheeks and a stamped sentiment from my Candy Corn Kisses Stamp set.


Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Very cute!! May have to lift this idea for my grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, amazing job on this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just one cute candy corn! Gotta love those PK faces they make every project special....
    TFS - enjoy your lovely day and weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper Cute...LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is so adorable! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com

    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips