Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday - Halloween tag

Hi everyone!  It's Friday - yay!  I hope you have fun plans for this weekend!  

I originally posted this tag almost 2 years ago!  I have more pictures and a video tutorial showing how I made this tag HERE.
 

I made this tag when I very first started making crinkle ribbon.  My Crinkle Ribbon has changed a bit since then - It isn't quite as 'crinkly' so it is much easier to work with and makes much better bows. 

Have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. What a Cute Tag!!A cutie Pie!!Adorable Cat!!WOW!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! And your tag could not be any nicer!!! :)

    I watched the video, but I'm still not sure: what cartridge was the tag itself from (Paper Doll Dress Up, too)?

    Thank you so much for sharing, Kimberly!!!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I think I hand cut the tag. :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips