Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello and happy Saturday everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here with some cute Halloween purses to show you . I used the NEW Tiny Doiles Dies and Stampin' Around Fall stamp set to create these.




Every year I give my girlfriends some kind of treat bag with Bath And Body Works Mini Hand Sanitizers. So this is my project for this year. 

I found this idea on Pinterest and you can find the full video tutorial HERE. I did almost everything the same as her except for: the size of the square, She used a 6 inch square and I used a 6 1/2 inch square to accommodate my mini sanitizers. I still scored everything the same as she did. The only other difference was the top trims...mine were cut at 4 inches wide and I only added 1 of the purse handles instead of 2.  
These are SUPER easy to make and I think they are CAUUUTE! After I assembled the purses I added center medallions using My Craft Spot's new Tiny Doilies Dies and the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set. I think my girlfriends are going to LOVE these!

Thanks for stopping in today and if you would like to see more pictures and info on this project, please come visit me at The Cricut Bug.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love these GiGi , they are so stinkin cute !! I also like how you decorated the sanitizer bottle to match :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the purses. Watched the video on how to make. Went to Greek Festival. Came back home and after 3 times I was able to make the purse. The square part on side is definitely the tricky part and the applying the adhesive. I need to buy some of the sticky velcro for closures. Like how they can be made with different themes other than Halloween. Thanks for sharing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips