Saturday, September 22, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Squirrel shape card

Hi Everyone!
Marlene from ScrappinCookie here, again.

I'm here today to share with you an adorable shaped card that is perfect for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #69 - Wild About You!  For FULL details on the challenge, click HERE.


For my WILD ANIMAL, I choose the "Squirrel" from the new Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge and turned it into a shaped card.


I had the Squirrel hold a little acorn embellished with some "Traditional Chocolate" Bakers Twine.


The sentiment is from the BRAND NEW My Craft Spot "Thanksgiving" Stamp Set - available for purchase HERE.


If you haven't already joined this week's WID ABOUT YOU!  challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, September 24th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!


For more details and pictures on my AUTUMN WISHES SQUIRREL Card, please click HERE.

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!

 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable shaped card!!Love it!Too Cute!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable...love the stamped face!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card such a adorable charactor ...love it hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I absolutely LOVE it! :)

    CraftyKitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips