Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hi everyone!  Today I have a quick and simple wedding tag I made for a gift - last minute.  I didn't have time to write down the cut size, and of course I can't remember now.  LOL  :)


You can see a little bit of the gift bag behind the card.  I wanted a tag/card that I could tie to the bag that would match.  I cut the flourish from the Art Philosophy cartridge.


Both sentiments are from the Happily Ever After stamp set.  I love the fonts on this set!

Inside:


 I used dimensionals to 'pop' this image up off the card a bit then tied it on with a bit of cream crochet thread.

 
 Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty...the design really pops!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL,Sentiment!!Just Love it!!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "last minute" turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips