Saturday, September 1, 2012

Only 2 more days!

The party starts on Monday!!

I can hardly wait for you to see all of the fun projects my awesome Design team and I are working on for the stamp release party!  Next week is going to be so much fun!!
 Each day next week you will get a sneak peek of one of the 5 new stamp sets!  Come join us to see over 50 projects in just one fun week. There will be prizes each day and a blog hop on Saturday.  :)

I thought it would be fun to give a couple of sneak peeks so you can get a taste of what's coming!





 


My Craft Spot


You can check out all the details here!  See you on Monday!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Don't tease it's not nice :) super pumped I know it will be a great release !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it! Love the font on Happy Thanksgiving.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what great things you have created!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips