Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Best Witches To You.

Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of 5 new stamp sets.  My design team has created some really fun projects for today!  So excited to show them to you.  :)

Today's stamp set is Best Witches To You.
        (All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:
 

I cut the box at 8 inches from the TBBM2 cartridge.  With it this large, I had to cut it with the two piece option, but it went together just as easily as the smaller version.


After cutting the main box from black cardstock, I cut patterned pieces to fit around the main box and a piece for the top on the front. This way I only had to use one piece of the patterned paper.  I thought I only had one piece of the cute spider paper, so I was trying to make it stretch.  Then, after I had this project all finished, I found another 12x12 piece!  lol!


The rosette is from the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge and was cut at 1 1/2 inches (I think).  The scalloped circles are from the new tiny doilies metal dies set.


 All of today's projects use the Best Witches To You stamp set.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy some inspiration from my awesome Design Team!!
 
Kate
 
Kate's card is gorgeous!   I love her dress and the red hair and the spiderweb in the background is perfect!

I love the glossy crackled frame around the sentiment!  You will have to check out Kate's blog for a fun story that goes along with her card.  :)
Amber's card is really cute!  I love shape cards and this one is great!

The dots and doodles really add to this ghost shape and tag.



Very clever to put the smaller white shape on the inside.  :)



Inside:



GiGi

GiGi and I were thinking along the same lines with our projects for this stamp set.  I love how GiGi added these fabulous bows and the sweet little tags!  (Tiny Tags Metal Dies)


The faces on her ghost and spider are adorable!


Gwen

I love pillow boxes!


How fun that some of them are 'pumpkins'!  Very cute, Gwen! Love the pumpkin tags too.


The Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon and Peapod Twine really pop against the orange background paper!


Ally

Ally's card is soooo cute!  Love that darling witch and the face on that frog is adorable!



The fun bats are part of this stamp set too!



Inside:



Robin

 I love the cute pumpkins and embossing on Robin's card! 


Robin stitched down the center of her Marmalade Crinkle Ribbon border.  How cool is that?!

 



What's a party without presents?!?!  Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Pumpkin stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Halloween Bakers Twine Pack

Tomorrow we will be giving you a sneak peek of the Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set.  :)

Have a wonderful day!

71 comments:

  1. What Super cute and fun projects!Awesome Release,Cannot wait for the blog hop!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added your blinkie to my blog!
    http:.//craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super cute box, I love your work!!! and your DT are doing an awesome job, thanks for sharing.

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your blinkie in my blog!!!!

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fantastic Projects So kewl is the mini treat "No Tricks just Treats"
    tfs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects DT. Loving the box Kim.Still have your button proudly displayed.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous bunch of projects and stamps!!!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uber cute and fabby stuff!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
    justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous projects by everyone!!! I LOVE your treat box, the great halloween papers and the awesome sentiment!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO fabulous! I just LVOE the box and I can't wait to see the die set :) Another awesome day from the DT!
    Hope you all have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your button on my sidebar as well!!
    Another fab day of projects!!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these sentiments. A little different than what I usually see. DT projects are awesome.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great inspiration love them all. I would hate to have to choose my favorite.

    Beulah
    http://beulahscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a SPOOKTACULAR Sneak Peek!!! I can't wait to see tomorrows sneaks...

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your party button on my blog side bar..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)
    amandascraftsandmore(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uh Oh, so far I love everything! Don't tell my husband :) love your creativity.
    Wendy
    Wendysgoneshopping@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it all, the ghost card, the rosettes, the treat bags, and all the fun cards..very fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects love them all!! Loving all the stamps that I am seeing.
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have your cupcake on my sidebar :D
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute gable box, love the spider patterned paper!! DT did an amazing job!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Button is up on my blog!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
    sierrababy08 dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute projects!!

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of these projects are sooo cute... I can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your button on my blog

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these designs.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish I had seen all these great projects and cards before I did my cards... uh... these are a lot better! lol

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your button is on my blog :)

    sheriiiibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG, all the projects are so darn cute!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. the pumpkin badge is on my blog!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your treat box with the Rosette. All the projects today are amazing! Great sentiments too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your pumpkin stamp release button on my sidebar. Looking forward to tomorrow's sneak peak! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super job on all projects. The boxes are super!! I love that sentiment "If you've got it haunt it". It made me laugh.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your stamp release blinkee on my blog.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! Such amazing projects from everyone! Another fantastic stamp set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I also have your stamp release button on my blog. :)
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love your box, and all of the cute projects!
    Your badge is on my blog.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  37. I didn't think you all could top Day 1 and Day 2, but WOW!!! Just Awesome!!! So many great Idea's! Design Team- You Rock! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. More great projects! I really like this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just went through everyone's post, great projects! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my goodness... I am just in love with ALL of the projects!! The stamps look super fun.. can't wait to see the big reveal!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my gosh look at all of these wonderful ideas. TFS!
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, Wow and just Wow! Those stamps are SPOOK- tacular and your DT wor is sooo swweeeet. Thanks for all the fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cut button is on my blog.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  44. These look like great stamps can't wait to see more.

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  45. Everything is just super cute again today!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the inside sentiment in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! I can't tell you how much I love all of these projects. Plus, Halloween is my favorite holiday so these kinds of projects are right up my alley!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Pumpkin is up on my blog

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a cute spooky treat box. Everyone has some great work. TFS. You make me want to hop downstairs and get crafting...but I'm not feel that great today. But I think I may have to work through the pain to make something equally as spooky and cool as you all have made. LOL

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your badge down my left side bar :0)

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome DT projects! Your blinkie is on my page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. The projects keep getting better and better each day!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your party button on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Every single project is an absolute masterpiece! I posted your button on my blog today. Sorry I didn't get it sooner. Totally forgot! What a wonderful DT you have and your box is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh my! This design team is remarkable! You all have wonderful creativity! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh so many beautiful creations. I love the treat box! Great work by everyone! TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  57. I shared your party button on my blog. TFS AJ =)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the combo of the papers and the rosette! Greal project :)

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your button is on my blog@

    Sheri R

    sheriiiibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Very cute projects for Halloween!!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great creations. I am loving all of the gift ideas. The new products are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  62. when I see projects like this it makes me what this cartridge adorable thanks for all the inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips