Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Ghostly Greetings


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of 5 new stamp sets.  My design team has created even more fun projects for today!  So excited to show them to you.  :)

Today's stamp set is Ghostly Greetings.
        (All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I cut this fun box at 8 inches from the TBBM2 cartridge.  I love how the striped paper looks on this cut!


The cute monster was cut from the Mini Monsters cartridge at 2.41 inches.


I added googly eyes and then glossy accents to the mouth, arms and legs.


This little monster is on a tiny, homemade action wobble - I will be back with a tutorial next week showing how I made my own small action wobbles!


I tied the ends of the box with Midnight Black Crinkle Ribbon.



 All of today's projects use the Ghostly Greetings stamp set.

Now for some projects made by my amazing Design Team!!
 
Robin

 Robin's coffin is amazing!  I love all of the flowers and embellishments on the front, but wait 'til you see the inside!

 

I love how Robin distressed her crinkle ribbon and sentiment tag - Wow!



Robin's skeleton cut is sooo cute - love the face!



GiGi

GiGi's witch card is adorable! I love that witch cut - love the striped socks! The bubbling goo in the cauldron is Deep Purple Crinkle Ribbon.  :)


Her broom is too cute and I love the glittery moon! 


Gwen

Aren't these treat boxes awesome?!  I love all of the fun papers Gwen chose!


The 3D spiders are really cute and I love the webbed top on this box!!


So many fun sentiments!


Amber

Amber's card is sooooo fun!  It made me laugh!  


Yes, those are really googly eyes and it must have taken a long time to glue them all on the card, but worth the effort!


Inside of Amber's card:


Kate

I love the embossing on Kate's haunted house and her ghost is adorable !  The bit of white on the moon is actually a piece of a bounce dryer sheet.  How cool is that?!


I love how Kate used her Halloween bakers twine across the bottom of her card and that fence border is great!


Inside:

 (The little ghost stamp is from Stampin' Around Fall stamp set)

Ally

Ally's little monsters are soooo cute!! 



I love the black striped bitty bags too.  :)



What's a party without presents?!?!  Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Pumpkin stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Candy Corn Kisses Stamp Set

Tomorrow we will be giving you a sneak peek of the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set  :)

Happy crafting!


75 comments:

  1. So amazing. All of your stamps are always sO unique. Can't wait to buy them :)
    Wendy
    Wendysgoneshopping@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!So Stinkin Cute!!!The Googly eyes made me laugh!!!What a Fabulous and Fun DT!!!Awesome job!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Placed your Pumpkin blinkie on my blog!!
    Migdalia
    Http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your DT rocks. Super projects.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects. It looks like everyone had a great time designing! TFS
    Love that googley eye card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love it, thanks for sharing all the projects are awesome, I can't wait till Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is your cracker box!!! Love the monster and all the details you added to him! Another great day of sneaks!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have your adorable badge on my sidebar! Thanks for sharing all these awesome projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...love your 3D box...too cute...all the others are fab too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These projects are all amazing! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun sentiments! Love all the projects! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have your pumpkin stamp release party button on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is stellar again today!!! Just love the handmade broom, lol.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pumpkin is on my sidebar. YAY!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! Such great projects. can't wait to get a hold of the stamps. The googly eye card is such fun!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! I love all the fun, different treat boxes! Great sentiments and fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've got the pumpkin button on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow all of these are so kewl and the goodly eye card does make you smile for sure & I wanna shake it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've the badge in my side bar too

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are hauntingly delightful projects. My granddaughter actually glued googly eyes all over her face one day and said "I see you, Mommy."

    ReplyDelete
  21. The button has been on my sidebar since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! I love all of these projects and by far these stamp sets are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love your latest stamps!!!! Halloween and Christmas are my most favorite holidays!! Thank you for these awesome inspirations!! I have posted your button on my blog allthatsamerican.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pumpkin is up on my blog

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute!! Love that the monster is on an action wobble!! Dt did a great job!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Button is on my blog!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have been absolutely amazed with all of the awesome projects this week! Seriously, I am in awe of all the creativity of your DT! I have truly LOVED every stamp and die I have seen... I WANT them all!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG, such amazing work ladies, really. I love your treat box Kimberly. I have that cut and I have not used it yet (shame on me). I will try it out for sure this weekend.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your badge down my left side bar :0)

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh boy, I really love your projects, can't wait til Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic job by the DT...I am loving all the great sentiments on this set.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely samples.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com

    follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. The projects today are so darn cute and the stamps,dies are fantastic. Can hardly wait till Sat for the blog hop and release of them. TFS

    Donna C.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So loving all the great projects and sneak peeks this week!!! would love with win Candy Corn Kisses!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have the pumpkin badge on my blog :)
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Ekk! I Love it all! Fall and Halloween is my Favorite Time of year and seeing all of these Halloween Projects has got me Soooo excited for Halloween!!! Great Job again today! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have the Pumpkin Stamp Party Button on my Sidebar with a link back to here. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable projects!!

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your button on my blog

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous projects from you and your design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your party button on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fantastic projects from everyone! Hurry up Saturday already so can order my stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love all the projects. Great stamp set.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  44. So many great (albeit ghostly) ideas in this post! Can't wait to get started on my own Halloween papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The projects just keep getting better and cuter! Love them all! I love Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your stamp release button on my blog.
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Kimberly
    Karen sent me over from Word Art Wednesday to see all the wonderful creations on your lovely blog . Lots of smilles here.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love love love all the Halloween creations, and would love the candy corn sentiment set!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your design team did an amazing job and I love yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  50. All the creations are so, so cute. Love the witch with the cauldron. Love that new cart.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have your button on my blog the the party.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh Kimberly, Everything is WONDERFUL! I just love your design and the DT is really having some fun! Gotta love those eyeballs! Hee! Hee! Great party! Now... If I am the lucky winner, bless someone else with this amazing prize! I already have this stamp set and it's one of my FAVORITES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are all fabulous projects! Love the wiggly eye card! Great job to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  54. These are all fabulous projects! Love the wiggly eye card! Great job to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am LOVING these fun sentiments! Great projects again today!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have your party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I think that is monsteriffic!

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your button is on my blog@

    Sheri R

    sheriiiibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love love love all these cute ideas !!!thanks for all the inspiration :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  60. PS Have your cupcake on my blog
    Thanks again Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great new stamps and projects. And your pumpkin is on my blog.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your stamps are awesome! Love all of the cute projects! I have your pumpkin on my blog sidebar.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  63. Fantastic creations. The team is so creative. I am ready for Halloween. :o) Thanks for all of the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I have your badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  65. The ideas are so cute! And the sets are awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    Claudette
    rcabbe at gra dot midco dot net

    ReplyDelete
  66. Such adorable projects by the DT. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  67. thanks for all the fun that I have been having hopping all over such great projects and inspiration I have pinned several several projects
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips