Friday, September 7, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Happy Thanksgiving


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party! Today is our last sneak peek day, so that means the Blog Hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My Design Team members have created even more awesome projects for you today! Haven't they done a great job this week?! 

I love Thanksgiving!  It's a great holiday surrounded by people I love and delicious food. I also love the Fall colors and decorating for Fall.  I have to confess that after I made my project for today (candle wraps), I couldn't put them away.  So, there is a space in my home that is already decorated for Thanksgiving.  :) 

Today's stamp set is Happy Thanksgiving
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

 Here is my project:


I picked up these candles at Hobby Lobby.  They had pretty labels, but had the brand name on the front, which I didn't want, so . . . 


I cut a strip of cardstock to cover just the brand name, but left the pretty brown swirled background showing.

 

I cut this label at 2 1/4 inches from the Art Philosophy cartridge and inked everything with walnut ink.



I wrapped Pine Cone Crinkle Ribbon around the candle and tied a double bow, then added some brown twine and a brad.   Both of these stamps are in the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.




This candle wrap was made the same way.  I cut this label at 1 1/2 inches from the Art Philosophy cartridge.



 I added Vanilla Bean Crinkle ribbon, a bit of twine and a brad before adhering the label to the cardstock strip (orange). 


These candle wraps are actually removable as they are all mounted on the cardstock strip that I wrapped around the candle.  I secured it with a piece of scotch tape on the back so I could slip them off and change them for different holidays.  :)


 All of today's projects use the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.

Now for some projects made by my amazing Design Team!!

Amber

Amber's turkey is so cute and I love the stitching!



Inside:



GiGi

GiGi's basket is gorgeous! I love the basket weave paper she used. 


Her inked pumpkins are soooo pretty!


Love the brads  :)


Gwen

What a fun card!  I love how Gwen stacked all of these images and turned it into a cute shape card!


Her flower is beautiful!


Inside:


Robin

Robin's card is so pretty - love the Pumpkin Spice crinkle ribbon bow and all of the flourishes!


The layers really make this sentiment pop and the texture on Robins leaves is beautiful!


Inside:


Kate

Oooh!  I love all of the great patterns Kate chose!


So pretty!



I love all of these leaves with the different patterned papers!


Beautiful card!





What's a party without presents?!?!  Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Pumpkin stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Thanksgiving Crinkle Ribbon


See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  Can't wait to show you all of the new stamp sets!  They will all be available to purchase during the blog hop.   :)

Happy crafting!

64 comments:

  1. WOW!!Ladies,YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!Every Single Project all week long has been AMAZING!!Fabulous Release and Love the Colors!Plus the Ribbons of course!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Displayed your pumpkin button on my blog!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects once again! I just love the fonts you used Kimberly!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh!!!! Stinking fabulous again today!!!! You all have rocked this release.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this one!!!! :) Can't wait till tomorrow!
    Wendy
    Wendysgoneshopping@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkin is, of course, in it's rightful place on my sidebar :0)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous day of creations form you all. Still have the button on sidebar.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of them! They are all unique! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Projects are all amazing !!!Some much talent here. I am loving the fonts on all these new stamp sets!!!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ribbons on the candles and all the fall cards I just love this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your candles...too pretty...all the other projects are too fab too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the stamps on all of these projects! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another FABULOUS day of projects! You all have given so much inspiration this past week and did a fantastic job on all the projects. I cannot wait for the hop tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing projects again by the DT! Love all the Thanksgiving sentiments! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The stamp release button is on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always the DT's creations are fabulous.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pumpkin is on my blog.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful projects, great stamps!!! Can't wait for the hop tomorrow!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! All of the projects are so adorable! And love the new stamp set! Cannot wait for the hop tomorrow! Have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great decor project. Good way to use the stamps instead of just cards.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. PS have your cupcake on my blog :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  23. WoW!!! Such gorgeous projects again! I LOVE your candle!!! Perfect for the holidays and something I would LOVE to get as a gift!
    TFS another awesome day of projects!!! This has been an amazing week!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also has your badge on my sidebar! Looking forward to the blog hop tomorrow!!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful fall colors on all the projects! I really like the sentiments. I will have to get these tomorrow!



    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is it Saturday yet??? Can't wait for the hop! I have your stamp release badge on my blog.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great projects...those candles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great idea covering up the label with your own tag!! So pretty!! DT did a great job, can't wait for the hop tomorrow!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Button is on my blog!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
    sierrababy08 blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving all the projects!!

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have you button on my blog

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, Love your Candles! That's such a Great Idea! I have Love all of the Sneaky Peeks this week! The Design Team did an Amazing Job! Can't wait for the Blog Hop tomorrow!:0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your Pumpkin Stamp Party on my Sidebar with a link back to here. Thanks for the chance to win that Beautiful Crinkle Ribbon. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. These were really beautiful designs and projects! Ya'll did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I also put your button on my blog - allthatsamerican.!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These ideas are all just wonderful! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Another day of fabulous projects! I really love the pumpkins in GiGi's basket. I also love the swirling leaves on Heather's card. Cannot wait to see the release tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The pumpkin badge is on my blog!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am very impressed with all your fabulous projects this week. Lots of thought put into them! Thank you all for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. More gorgeous creations!! Fabulous new stamp set!!Can hardly wait for the blog hop tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your stamp release button on my blog.
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW! I love your candles, I love Gigi's basket, I love Robin's card, I love, I love, I love!! What a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your release button posted on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great projects and I have your button on my blog.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love every one of these projects! I own those same candles and can't wait to try out your idea of adding my own labels. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love your candle, it's so pretty and your dt rocks!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful projects, thanks for all the ideas during the week, It was really fun!!!!!

    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wonderful creations for fall and Thanksgiving!!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. These are all fabulous creations. Those candles look stunning. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  51. You all have just done a beautiful job on all of the projects!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your candles look great and so do all the other project. You all have done a great job showcasing the new products. I enjoyed it.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your release badge down the left side of my blog.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Once again, awesome projects that everyone has done!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. has been a great day thanks for everything little late to the party but I finally caught up
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. The projects go so well with the sentiments. They are all so cute. Thans for all the inspiration and fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have place your party link button on my blog.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  58. I just love this month's release! I just love the fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have been searching for new stamps and here they are! Thanks they are just adorable.
    Harlo

    ReplyDelete
  60. So pretty.
    marilyn2222@hotmail.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have made candle wraps in the past, but yours are just BEAUTIFUL!! Fabulous cards by the DT as well. I have loved every day of the sneak peeks! :)
    Lori
    got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips