Monday, September 3, 2012

Sneak Peek Party Day #1 - Stampin' around Fall & Tiny Doily Metal Dies


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!!

The Tiny Tags Stamps and Metal Dies have been so popular that we decided to make another set of metal dies with stamps to go with them!  One of my very talented  Design Team members, Robin - Robin's Creative Cottage, designed this fun Stampin' around Fall Stamp Set and a set of the Tiny Doily Metal Dies to go with it!  They are fabulous and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's stamp set is Stampin' around Fall and the coordinating Tiny Doily Metal Dies
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I got this idea from the Cricut Magazine (Jinger Adams) from last Fall.  I thought this was such a fun idea to put at each place setting instead of place cards at the Thanksgiving table.  After dinner and pie, each person has a box to take a leftover piece of pie home in.  How fun is that?!


I cut the pie box at 8 inches from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge.  The border was cut at 1 1/2 inches from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  


I tied the box closed with Toadally Green Crinkle ribbon and added a tag and some twine.


I used dimensionals on two of the layers for the tiny doily tag to make it pop up a bit. This set of metal dies has so many great layers!!


 The circle sentiment stamps fit these metal dies perfectly!


All of today's projects use the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set and Tiny Doily Metal Dies

Now for some projects made by my awesome Design Team!!


Don't you just love the spider web rosette?!   And that drippy goo border . . . love it!


GiGi used Marmalade Crinkle Ribbon and Black Twinery Twine


Robin

Robin's apple treat box is gorgeous!  I love the crinkly leaf and the papers she chose!


This sweet box is just as pretty on the inside.


I love how Robin attached her gorgeous tag with the vintage cherry bakers twine!



Amber

What a fun teacher gift bucket! 


I love all of the bright papers Amber rolled up to make this colorful flower!


This is such a cheerful and thoughtful gift for any teacher.  :)


Gwen

Gwen's card is so cute!  I love the fun tag and the pencils are awesome!


The stampin' around fall stamp set and metal dies are packed with Teacher, Fall, and Halloween sentiments and images.


Kate

Kate's card is so pretty!  She made her own background paper using the leaves from this stamp set.


I love the leaf image in the center of Kate's sentiment!


Marlene

Marlene made this fun teacher survival kit.  Love the clear box!



I love Marlene's great tag!



What a fun idea.  :)



Ally

Ally's card is so cute!  I love the brads in her ponytails and that cute face!



The doily dies are soooo fun to work with!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Pumpkin stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Hocus Pocus Crinkle Ribbon

Tomorrow we will be giving you a sneak peek of the Spooky Treats Stamp Set.  :)

I was so busy getting ready for this week that I forgot to announce the winner of the Candy Corn Kisses stamp set!  Ooops!  I will do that on Tuesday.

Happy crafting!  


85 comments:

  1. WOW--those DT projects ROCKED! Love the sneak peaks---cute stamps!

    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHHH I am so loving day 1 projects!! Everyone did an incredible job! Can not wait to check out each designers project up close!!!!
    I LOVE your pie Kim!! Such gorgeous colors and great new stamp and die!!
    Thanks for an awesome day 1 sneak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your pumpkin badge on my sidebar!!!!
    Looking forward to day 2!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pumpkin pie...too cute. Your design team projects are awesome too! Lee-Ann :)
    http://leescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable crafty goodness!! Can't wait to see more. You will find the pumpkin badge right under mine on my blog http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome projects. Love the new die and stamps
    Ogdendoll@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am loving this die cut release, how creative!!!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the doily dies! Awesome projects from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The doily dies and stamps look awesome! Love all the DT projects! You pie box is such a fun idea! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your pumpkin stamp release badge on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving day 1. DT your rock, beautiful projects. Stamp and Die Cut are a must have.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course your cute little pumpkin badge is displayed on my blog.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. What DT Fabulous and Fun projects!!Awesome job!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Displayed your Pumpkin Bloggie Button on my blog!
    Migdalia
    CraftingwithCreativeM.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the projects were just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The projects are just so cute! I am loving the new doily metal dies. The DT did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the Pumpkin Blog Stamp on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I Love all the Projects! Fall and Halloween are my favorite time of year! Day 1 is Awesome! Great Job every one! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just placed the Pumpkin Stamp Party on my Blog! Looking forward to tomorrow!:0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pumpkin buttons is on my sidebar! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, all the projects are awesome and the die is great, thanks for the sneak peek!!!

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just added your button for the release party in my blog, thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous projects!!!! Love them all, but the pumpkin pie place card/box is just adorable!!!

    www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow oh wow! More dies, yay! DT you really knocked my socks off, fabulous projects!!
    Perfect start to the hop!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my goodness.. those little die cuts are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the DT projects. I can't wait to order these stamps!! The colors on Hocus Pocus Ribbon is super!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  27. what super cute projects for a teacher

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your pumpkin stamp badge on my blog.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome dies and stamps, very versatile. Love the pie slice, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG, all of you just started today and already I am dying to have thes so cute stamps.

    marg0006 at veizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous projects! Can't wait to order the dies and stamps!

    rhaun64@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your part button on my blog. Thanks for the chance at some of these adorable stamps.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW! These projects are so cute! Everyone did an awesome job! Love the new stamps and dies! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great new stamp and dies and love all the projects. What a talented DT. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous stuff! Mrs. Robin is super talented and the DT, too!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. You're pumpkin is proudly displayed on my sidebar!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great set! Looks so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What great projects! I love it when the dies and stamps all work together.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, what an awesome sneak peek!!! I am loving all great projects and looking forward to tomorrow..

    Scrappy hugs.
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have your pumpkin button on my sidebar..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  41. As a teacher, I'm in love with the teacher sets! Also the web rosette is awesome - I had to draw and cut one for a Spiderman card last month

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow I love this die set. So many beautiful cards and projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. OMGoodness, I am loving the scallop die & all the cute sentiments, especially the fonts! Your DT did such an Awesome job...these are cutest projects I've seen!
    Not on laptop, so unable to put your button on my blog today, but I will tomorrow for sure!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just love your piece of pumpkin pie! All the other projects are fantastic, too. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great projects and loving the new stamps.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your pumpkin button on my blog...

    Gabriela

    gabysstylishexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. OMG! I love the pie box idea!! Super cute!! All the other DT projects are soooo cute!! Love that crinkle ribbon. Can't wait to see tomorrow's release!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I also have your stamp release button on my blog. :)
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the sneak peaks and the pie box - I may need to make those for my Thanksgiving Table!

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your button on my blog.

    sheriiiibaby@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a cute idea!! I love how you personalized each one!! Can't wait to go and check out the DT!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Button is on my blog!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
    sierrababy08 dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love this set' I have been so excited waiting for this week to come!
    Wendy
    Wendysgoneshopping@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Too cute. I love the new crinkle ribbon.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the DT projects, can't wait for the rest of the weeks. I just ordered a whole bunch of crinkle ribbon, (trying not to bite my nails off, waiting for it to arrive!) Thanks for a chance to win some more!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the stamp set.It is a full set all around.Great creations from DT.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fabulous projects, love the pie box!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  58. the pumpkin badge is on my blog!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. These are all just to kewl I love the pie box it makes me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. and I have your blog badge all posted up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are some super great projects !! Can't wait to see all the great projects all week long !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have your addorable badge on my sidebar:)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Adorable projects!!

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh, my heart be still! How EXCITING that you've started carrying metal die-cuts. These are just darling, and will become a fast favorite of MANY!
    Congratulations on this exciting new chapter in your business.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  65. Very cute projects. You guys really got my imagination going.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I put your badge on my sidebar.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. This is a great set...love the doily and the sentiments. Great job by all the DT. I put the badge on my sidebar. ormcraftynights.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have your button on my blog

    Veronica (follower)
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. What a super creative idea. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Oh I just LOVE the new die set, can you say "AMAZING"!!! The All Around stamps are absolutely perfect and I already know I WANT these stamps and dies.. I don't even need to see the rest of them! LOL!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fall is my favorite time of year and these projects are fabulous!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  72. Pumpkin is up on my blog


    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  73. OH WOW!!! This stamp and die set looks like a must have!! All the projects look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Your party button is on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. How cool is all of this?!? I have to admit... my favorite in this batch is Amber's! That flower with the doily in the center is just fantastic! Can't wait to see the stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Fabulous projects! Your release s starting off with a bug bang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. Fabulous projects! Your release s starting off with a bug bang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I have your cute pumpkin on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow very cute! I love the pumpkin pie! So yummy looking. TFS AJ =)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Oh my I love that pie! The other projects are fantastic too.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. a few days late for the sneek peaks but I am looking forward to all the great projects I will see love the pie idea I might have to do this thanks for sharing all your inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips