Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthday hat shape cards!

Hello, my crafty friends!  I made this fun shape card a while back for the Cricut Magazine (Aug/Sep 2012 issue of the Cricut Cards Idea Book) and thought today would be a great day to share it with you.  :)


I cut 2 shadow pieces at 5.5 inches to form the card base from the Sweet Treats cartridge.  Then I cut all of the fun layers and adhered them to the top of the card.


The fun sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.  I hand cut the tag, added a bit of faux stitching and attached it to the card with twine and a button.


I ran a line of adhesive (pink atg gun) and then gathered the Scarlet Red crinkle ribbon, pressing it into the adhesive as I went.


 Here is a smaller, but similar version of the same card:


I can't remember what size I cut the smaller card out at.  Sorry!


This sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set.

Happy crafting!
 
My Craft Spot


6 comments:

  1. Made one ON a card, but I like this idea better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaped card! Great papers, cute gathered ribbon and sweet tag! SUPER CUTE!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card..great paper..where can i find it to use it for the design of Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable shaped card! Great papers, cute gathered ribbon and sweet tag! SUPER CUTE! Wish you share it.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips