Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DT post by Ally - Thank You card set

Hi everyone! This is Ally from Rock Paper Cricut here with a set of thank you cards. You can never have too many thank you cards on hand. :)
 The blueberries are cut from the Preserves cartridge cut at  2.25".
I tied a beautiful gingerbread cookies crinkle ribbon bow. Lots of
glossy accents make these blueberries look good enough to eat.
 
*Thank you!* is from the Thank You stamp set by
My Craft Spot. I love the font used on this sentment.
    
I used Lavender 6X6 paper pad by My Minds Eye for my
background papers. I stitched a border with my sewing machine.
I changed up the background papers to make an assortment of
cards. I also inked the edges.
I hope you feel inspired to use your My Craft Spot stamps to create a set of cards today. :) If you have and questions please stop by Rock Paper Cricut. ~Ally

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and just Lovely!!!You guys always inspire me!!
    Love the stitching on your card ...I need to work on that!Love it!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blueberry card!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ally did a fabulous job on this card set! I love the papers and the glossy accents on the blueberries look so real! Awesome job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I esp like that they are all a tad different. Thank you for sponsoring our weekly sketch at Let's Scrap! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to mention how cool i think it is that you dye your own seam binding...I may need to get me some of that! xo

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips