Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DT post by GiGi - give thanks

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug to share a card that I made using My Craft Spot's stamps and twine.

There are 2 posts today so be sure to scroll down to see the winners from Challenge #73.  :)


 I used some Cherry Red Vintage Twine tied to the side.

The "give thanks" sentiment is from the Happy Fall stamp set.
The squirrel and frames are cut from Create A Critter. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp and did a stitching line around the mat. I stamped the sentiment, matted it, and fastened it to the card using brads. For the side I added a strip of  burlap and tied some Cherry Red Twine around it. 

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great day!

My Craft Spot

5 comments:

  1. Adorable little critter...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, this is such a sweet squirrel! The cherry red twine and burlap look awesome! Awesome card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips