Thursday, October 25, 2012

DT post by Gwen - Cute Halloween Treat Boxes


Hi everyone Gwen here, are you ready for Halloween yet?  I think I am but I keep making more stuff!  I told you there would more 3D projects coming!!  This is still not the end either.  I know I am a little crazy, okay maybe a lot crazy!  These are made from 2 different files from SVGcuts.  The edges are inked and the ghosts and spiders are on foam tape.  The cute twine is Lilac and the fun stamp set is from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set both from My Craft Spot.

Check out my blog here.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, super cute Gwen! You are doing a fabulous job on all these Halloween projects! So fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips