Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DT post by Kate - Feel better soon!

Hello crafters!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm delighted to be sharing my card with you today.


Unfortunately, a friend of mine was recently quite ill so I made this card to brighten her day.  I used g.c.d. studios papers and inked everything with some Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distress ink, adding some faux stitching with a white Gelly Roll pen.  The Bandaid was cut from Indie Art and the border was cut with a Fiskars punch.


The little sentiment is from the My Craft Spot Tiny Tags stamp set and I used the My Craft Spot Tiny Tags metal dies for the tag layers.  I finished things off with some Cherry Divine baker's twine from My Craft Spot and a couple of sweet little buttons from Calico Cottage Crafts.


I used an Action Wobble to attach the Bandaid to the card!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!


My Craft Spot

6 comments:

  1. this is adorable


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Kate! I love the border, cute papers and awesome band aid cut:) So thoughtful of you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate!!!
    This card is soooo super fun n cute!! I'm sure it will inspire her to get well soon---I will be praying for her:) I LOVE the sweet ouchless bandaid on the Action wobble--- the pink, the heart buttons, the border AND the stripes!!! please let me know if she needs more prayers:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet little card!
    Pam
    scrap=n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute - and a wobble too! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips