Saturday, October 27, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Halloween Lollipop treat holders

Hi Everyone,
Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!
 
I'm so happy to be sharing with you some Halloween Lollipop Treat Holders I've created.


Halloween is only 4 days away, I've been trying to get an early start at Halloween Treats for my boy's classmates. I've been seeing several Lollipop Holders in galleries and blogs and think these are a perfect Halloween Treat.

I don't own any Lollipop Treat dies, so using Cricut Craft Room I designed my own Lollipop Treat Holder - available at my blog ScrappinCookie - to coordinate with the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies.


These are so easy to create since you can cut out several of the holders at a time. I then cut the "Scalloped Circle", "Lacey Circle" and "Large Circle" from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doiles" Metal Dies using my Cuttlebug Machine.


The "Large Circle" was then stamped with the Halloween Sentiments from the My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set. The "Scalloped Circle" Topper was then adhered to the Lollipop Holder.


I used some "Black" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - to hold a Blow-Pop Lollipop inside. To keep it all closed, I added a small button and tied a simple bow.


I hope you have enjoyed my quick and easy Lollipop Treat Holders.

Don't forget there is still time to play along this week's LITTLE MONSTER challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, October 29th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!

For more details and pictures on my HALLOWEEN LOLLIPOP TREAT HOLDERS, please click HERE.

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!









8 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lollipop treat holders are so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute and Yummy!love the color combo and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable...not sure if those kids will appreciate ALL the hard work and thoughtful design that went into these????
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!!!!! What a good idea.

    Alison H
    www.papercreationsbyalison.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are tooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips