Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Happy Haunting!

Hello Everyone!
This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!
Today have an adorable shaped card with this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #74 - LITTLE MONSTERS Challenge in mind. For FULL details on the challenge, please click HERE.


The vampire bee is from the Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge cut at 5-1/2". I cut the "VampBee/Basic Layer" twice - one from cardstock and one from vellum so I could let the "Wings" stand on their own.


I added some deminsionals to the cape of the LITTLE MONSTER, beforing adhering. I made a small bow with some "Lilac" Twinery Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and used a button to keep the Vampire Cape "closed". Underneath the button, I tucked in a sentiment striped stamped with the "Happy Haunting!" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Haunting" Stamp Set.


I also added some "Black" Twinery Twine to the LITTLE MONSTER'S antenna's and a Black Pearl.


To the inside, I stamped the "Have a Hauntingly Delightful Halloween" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set - available HERE.


I hope you have enjoyed my LITTLE MONSTER Shaped Card.

If you haven't already joined this week's LITTLE MONSTER challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, October 29th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!

For more details and pictures on my VAMPIRE BEE Card, please click HERE.

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!
 


8 comments:

  1. So cute...great shape card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a Cutie pie!!Adorable Little Monster!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now he's just adorable!!! Great colors and super design!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I love how you added the embelishments. It really makes the card so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little bat!! Love all the doodling and the twine antenna!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the kind of monster I want to Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg tooo cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips