Thursday, October 4, 2012

DT post by Marlene - Hip Hip Hooray!

Hi Everyone!
This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!
Today I want to share a card that I designed for My Craft Spot's "Wild About You" Challenge, but never got around to showing. Introducing HIPPO WITCH!
 

She's been patiently waiting to be put together and I thought this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge # 71 "Boo To You" was a PERFECT occasion to do so. For FULL details on the challenge, please click HERE.


HIPPO WITCH was designed with a combination of Cricut Cartridges: Create A Critter, Paper Doll Dress Up, and Doodlecharms. She's ready for HALLOWEEN - this week's challenge - all dressed up with her  Tulle Tutu attached with some Traditional "Black Licorice" Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot.


For her Witch Hat, I made a small bow out of My Craft Spot's "Candied Orange" Crinkle Ribbon. I folded the "Candied Orange" Crinkle Ribbon in half to fit the size of the Witch Hat die cut and then made my bow, added some more tulle and a small pearl to center it all.


The "Hip Hip Hooray" phrase is part of the "Hip Hip Hooray, Today is Candy Day!" from the My Craft Spot "Best Witches" Stamp Set. I used the second part of the sentiment for the card's inside.


 hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and use the stamps in creative ways.


If you haven't already joined this week's BOO TO YOU! challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, October 8th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!


For more details and pictures on my HIPPO WITCH Card, please click HERE.


Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!



8 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure the cutest Hippo I have ever seen !! I am in love with her Tutu, it is so stinkin cute. TFS
    Hugs
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute...love the shape. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this card is sooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips