Monday, October 8, 2012

Easy 3-D Pumpkins

Hello, my crafty friends! I found these fun 3D pumpkins at my local craft store and knew I had to make some!  I even have a video tutorial (scroll down).


I wanted all of the circles to be exactly the same size, so I used my Gypsy.  I grabbed circles and ovals from the George cartridge and then used a letter "l" turned sideways to 'cut off' the bottom of the circle.  You will need 8 circles OR ovals for each pumpkin.  Exact measurements are in the video below.



The stamped sentiments are all from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.


I tied the tags on with jute string (Bittersweet, Olive, Brown)


This rusty old bell was in my stash.  :)



Here is a video showing how to make these fun pumpkins:


Have a great day!


12 comments:

  1. Great Tutorial!Beautiful Pumpkins..I am thinking of making them for a Thanksgiving Dinner that I am suppose to go to and they will use them for Table tags with your name on it....
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pumpkins Kimberly! Thanks so much for the video:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pumpkins!! I love how the 3D effect looks. I would love for you to visit my blog. I have a card that I made using your Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pumpkins are very cute. They make such a good decoration too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberely, I cannot wait to try this , I love it , brilliant, thank you so much for the video!!! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute,Ca-ute! I just may make some of these for my Thanksgiving cards. The recipient will get a card and a decoration in one! Thanks!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool Kimberly! I am going to make some...they will be so cute on my table this fall! Thanks for the great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I accedently deleted I loved your video and made one myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips