Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DT post by GiGi - Give Thanks

Hello everyone! GiGi here from The Cricut Bug with a card to share. I created this card using My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Dies and Stampin' Around Fall stamp set.


 I pop dotted the round sentiment circle to give it lots of depth and added some twine.


I stamped and paper pieced the turkey....isn't he adorable? LOL! I also created the background by stamping all the acorns and coloring them with Copic markers. The dark brown strip I embossed and added the Tiny Doilies Die with another acorn stamped in the center. To finish I added some Orange Divine Twine

I hope I gave you a fun idea on how to use the Tiny Doilies Dies and co-ordinating Stampin' Around Fall stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today and if you'd like to see more about this card please come visit me at The Cricut Bug.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Yes!Your turkey is adorable!!perfect coloring!The embossing looks like its burlap.Cute acorns and lovely sentiment!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card... love all the detail and the coloring is wonderful... Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! That little turkey is adorable!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo fun! I just love that fabulous turkey!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and fun card.

    Hugs Nana
    http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2012/10/pumpkin-patch-cuties-svg-cutting-files.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips